Magnet Madness

I've been on a real roll lately with making art magnets.  Those of you who know me from when I first started selling my art online will remember that original art magnets, all one of a kind, was my signature or trademark in the first few years.  I had so much fun in those days creating miniature works of art from all kinds of recycled materials.

So, these photos of what I've been up to today are a throwback to the good ol' days, but with a twist.  Yes, I'm still into my zetti and oddball stuff, and of course it wouldn't be the same without using wonderful vintage Victorian images too.  But, if you'll look closely some of the magnets have little snippets of my zentangle art included.  I just love how easy it's been to integrate my love of zentangling with my collage/mixed media art. 

Anyway, here's a couple of photos of the magnets I finished up today.  Can't decide whether to just give them as gifts or put them in my Etsy or ArtFire shops.  Hope you enjoy them.




No comments: