Altered Art Doll in my Artfire Studio


This little beauty was just listed in my ArtFire Studio for sale. She measures about 5" tall X 7" wide.

I'm so very pleased with how she turned out and that I was able to use so many recycled materials and keep them out of the landfill.

I started with two really old pieces - a vintage wooden tag (for her body) and a vintage wooden milk bottle cap liner (for her head). "Leave Nothing Plain" being my motto, she soon emerged with a varied of metallic and jewel-like embellishments, along with funky fibers for her hair.

Her purple, gauzy wings were another recycled "find" and the best part is that they are wired on the back so that she can stand upright on display on a dresser, desk or tabletop. Too cool !!

I hope she finds a good home soon. She is anxious to bring a smile to someone's face and light up their day.

http://artfire.com/users/JoannaBanana

No comments: